Ready to embark on a journey of self-discovery and empowerment? Join us in our latest video, as we explore the transformative power of embracing the things that make us uncomfortable. Want to learn more about Anxiety Training? Learn more about our foundation training here.
Video Takeaways & Timestamps
- Helping clients overcome anxiety through exposure therapy. 0:10
- The importance of helping clients lean into their fears, despite the initial discomfort, to increase their ability to tolerate distressing feelings.
- The need to challenge clients’ avoidance habits by providing them with new information and encouraging them to step into anxiety-provoking situations.
- Using exposure therapy to manage anxiety. 2:15
- Learn to reframe test-related anxiety by practicing facts over fears.
- Using NLP to help clients overcome anxiety. 3:34
- The importance of leaning in to confront anxiety rather than withdrawing.
- Self-confidence and personal growth through reframing experiences. 4:54
- The impact of language on experiences and willingness to take action.